Shadé is passionate about empowering others to be their best. Having delivered inspiring lectures and facilitated workshops across Australia, New York and Puerto Rico (see the video testimonials here), she is driven by being a catalyst for self-awareness and greater personal understanding in others.
"I have no hesitation in recommending Shadé as a facilitator and motivational speaker, she is clear, authentic, engaging and a brilliant communicator. Her facilitation style leaves you wanting more - she has a natural ability to connect, inspire and make a lasting difference." – Dara McCallion, National Graduate Programs Manager, Westpac.
An experienced public speaker, from MCing large corporate conferences, facilitating personal development seminars, recording webinars and presenting in front of audience of 8000+ at Sydney's largest entertainment venues, Shadé has a remarkable ability to tailor her presentation style to her audience, enabling her to effectively communicate with influence. Her unique style and personable approach makes her sessions engaging, dynamic and highly relevant.
THE SCIENCE OF INFLUENTIAL LEADERSHIP
Workshops that leave your people motivated, empowered and equipped with the mindset and skill to become positively influential leaders.
THE SCIENCE OF EMPLOYEE HAPPINESS
Programs based on science and focused on individual and group effectiveness, providing a toolkit that your people can call on to be their best.
THE SCIENCE OF CHANGE & INFLUENCE
Equipping leaders and teams with essential resources and skills to manage change with agility, and to leverage it as an opportunity to thrive.
- Personal Brand: Your Narrative, Your Why, Your Brand.
- Whole Brain Thinking: Maximise group effectiveness and team cohesion by uncovering your brain behaviour preference.
- The Future of Work: The skills you need to thrive in the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
- Coaching Strategies for Leaders & Teams
- The Art and Science of Presenting with Influence
- Bespoke Topics can be explored to suit the needs of your team and organisation